IncomeDiary is Hiring – Looking For a Content Manager
Table of Contents
IncomeDiary needs content.
I’m looking for someone to help me run IncomeDiary and keep the 150,000 monthly readers happy.
This job will include all of the following:
- Managing all blog content.
- Get blog posts from writers, you will be given a budget and will have to come up with blog post titles for people to write the articles.
- Publish content. You will have to draft up the posts the writers send to you, you will need to add images and all the other necessary things and publish the article. (ON TIME!)
- Accept, edit and decline all comments.
- Manage Q & A section.
- Be able to interview people over email for blog posts.
The main skills you need are to be good with people and know your way round create and publishing blog posts on WordPress.
Bonus things I’m looking for: (not required but would be cool)
- Knowledge of internet marketing, this would help when asking and coming up with blog post names.
- Knowledge of SEO so that you can title your blog posts best to rank higher.
- Know people in the IM industry, this would be cool so that you could do email interviews with people who can share information with our community.
- Able to use Photoshop, well designed featured post images and graphics would be cool!
How Much Will I Make?
Pay is based on calender month and is $1200. Work load is part time. Pay will increase to $1600 after three months if you remain working at IncomeDiary.
Hours depend on how productive you are as a person. I’d imagine it will take around 2 – 4 hours daily.
Apart from money, you will also get great experience, I will teach you where to get the content and how I manage this site. You will be working for not just me but over 150,000 monthly readers who want a great place to come to read helpful content. On top of that, I will introduce you to lot’s of top names in all sorts of industry’s to interview and network with.
How to apply for the job?
Email Michael @ IncomeDiary.com with the subject line: Michael, I’m the best one for the job!
Send me the following information:
Link me to some blog posts you have written in the past:
What 5 blog posts would you get writers to create first:
What one thing would you like to most change about IncomeDiary & WHY:
Why you would be perfect for the job:
What of the bonus skills do you have:
That’s it, really simple, I’ll decide this week who gets the job.